Sunday, March 24, 2013

I pull up to the front of your driveway with magic soaking my spine.





I am as smitten as a smitten kitten could be. That racy heart beat thing is still there. The rational part of my brain says it's only residual emotions and it'll go away in a month. The irrational part tells me to go back to Italy and find him the one true love of all eternity and all time and space.

(My problem is, I look too far and wide for a great guy and I don't realize there's one right under my nose. Also I'm really good at making guys think I don't like them when I really do, A LOT, because I'm too lazy to take the next step. What why am I talking about this.)

Second day of class (for me), and amazingly enough the deep pit feeling of doom and despair isn't there. Well at least, not yet. I'm still fresh from holiday anyway and the wonderful memories are still springing me up to cloud nine. And hey, people have been coming up to me saying "I love your red hair!" For once in my life I feel cool.


During lunch, talking about Trevi Fountain.

Friend: They say if you throw in coins more than twice, then it means you would come back.
Me: OMG

Hells yes will go back to Rome again definitely absolupositively. I HAVE TO.


No comments: