Friday, May 24, 2013

You're a hard soul to save with an ocean in the way, but I'll get around it.


I am tired, so so tired but I can't seem to doze off for more than 2 hours. It's incredibly annoying since I have a butt load of things to do, things that need a sound and well rested mind and body. I am this close to giving up, but "don't start something if you're not going to finish it" is my new found principle so bring it on.




And this song. THIS SONG. Her songs. Great giblets I'm in love with her  voice.
And the song she did for Snow White and the Huntsman is the saving grace of  that movie. I can watch a 4 minute video of the important bits of that movie with that song as a soundtrack and be satisfied. Also, Chris Hemsworth is too beautiful to be human. I believe he is part Elf or Pixie.



No comments: