Friday, February 22, 2013

And you have your choices and these are what make man great, his ladder to the stars.


This is a  rant of some sort. Let's do this in point form, because it's neater.

1) If it wasn't for my mother, I would've dropped everything and everyone in a second, cut off my hair, dye it red and run off to somewhere in Salzburg and be a village librarian.

2) You want to know why people suck? They talk about enlightenment and drink black coffees and discuss Bob Dylan's life and spit out every last bit of clever words they can think of in a 2 minute conversation and when you dip your hand in their water, your hand doesn't even get wet. They're just shallow and dry and misleading.

3) I just had 2 cans of RedBull so I am all over the place even I can't keep up with my own thoughts.

4) This 16th of March, Mumford & Sons will be playing in Rome and by God's good grace I will be in Rome at that time but His grace only reaches to that extend because the tickets are all sold out. I almost got the tickets but things happened and I couldn't and all I want to do is crawl into a box and weep silently and calmly. I would have to manage with the knowledge that I will be physically closer to them than I've ever been before.

5) I just realized, exams suck my soul dry. By the end of next year, it would be as starved as I am right now and I would have to replenish it by travelling and seeing things. Crazy lady and I wants to go to Johannesburg after the last exam of the last year.

6) I feel like I'm a bowl. A tiny glass bowl and I can't need to get out.




Dat 1:43 smile.



No comments: