Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mama's little hobbit.




Introduced to these guys two hours ago. I spot a couple of Indian looking guys. THEE HEE

A few days ago, the girls and I were talking in the kitchen and apparently it's common knowledge that guys like to test girls to see how far she likes him. I was not aware of this at all (and so I have a suspicion that I might have failed every test any guy has ever given me) but the way they were talking about it makes it seem like it's as obvious as yellow is the colour of banana. If this is indeed true then I'm kind of bummed out. I always thought this is what girls do to guys because to me the guys, when it comes to love, is the saner half.

"Hey I'm going to test you now and if you win, you get me." Hahahahahah. WHAT.

I find it hilarious that you need to secretly dole out an intricate plan to test someone you like, like some common MCQ bubble test thing. What's wrong with asking? Grow balls (or lady balls if you're a girl) and ask. Why make something that is already so god damn complicated more difficult?

Then J turned to me and said "Ika you won't test guys like this. If you're going to fall in love, you're already sure he's the one." , which is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I like that she knows what I was thinking in my head.

Anyway, that's that.

Been listening to the songs that I've put up in my blog. I have to say, I have great taste in music. And such variety. But of course, it's my blog and I put those songs there and...well, all of this is just redundant.





No comments: