Saturday, April 11, 2015

Ain't nobody got time for dat


It would be the biggest understatement of the century when I say things have changed since Egypt.

EVERYTHING CHANGED YA BASTARDS.

Well, let's not use the word change. Let's say, everything is progressing along quite nicely.

I'm a doctor, I will be responsible over another human being which is terrifying and exciting.
I have outgrown some people. I used to unconditionally admire this guy but now I truly realize I am too good for him.
I said goodbye to my friends. Realistically speaking, that was probably the last time I'll  meet them.
I'm moving to Kuantan. New environment, new situations, new everything.


Honestly, I am so terrified of everything right now. But I will go through it like everyone else. Take it one day at a time. What else can I do, right.

No comments: