Friday, January 4, 2013

Bacon.




I missed a lot of classes last week.
Because I can.

Took up reading instead (because reading rules.) Finished J.K Rowling's The Casual Vacancy and now in the middle of Truman Capote's In Cold Blood. I have to say, Rowling's new adult book managed to stand by itself and not be overshadowed by the Harry Potter series. By the end of it I found myself shaking my fist at her picture on the back flap cover, demanding to know how is she so great with words. She should write everything everywhere and pictures of her should be put up with her looking magnificently demure with eyes that looks into your illiterate soul and knows that she is better than you because she is.

Hey holy monkey cakes, my bacon maple cupcakes were a success. They were meaty and gluttonous with dollops of sweetness to balance it off. I honestly wished I have a potion that I can drink that makes me grow 10 arms and 2 heads temporarily so I can make whole batches of them and give them out to people.

Most of people's reaction when I say I'm putting bacon in cupcakes was "Ew. WHAT, why?" BECAUSE INNOVATION BITCH. I ain't spending my life making chocolate cupcakes. I'm trying to find new combination of flavours now like pineapple and....coconut. Hm.

The parents are in Eire now, with the tiny new baby and the older baby. I Facetimed with them. My dad couldn't believe how far technology's has gotten and kept asking me "How are you doing this?!" like we're back in the 1500s and he suspects me of witchcraft. My mom's face was just like this O.O for a good minute.

Also, the crazy lady and I have booked the flights for our trip to Italy, finally. We're taking our favourite 'let's wing it' approach and let the mighty chips fall as they may. I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't mfdgffftghhtttttt


(If my life were a movie, right now Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa would come on while I do a silly heartfelt dance montage then it all drifts off and fades to black)



No comments: