Sunday, December 2, 2012

The worst things in life come free to us.

Been baking cupcakes like crazy today. Because I don't have anything better to do.
That's not true. I have a mountain of laundry to do and a butt load of reading to get done.
My mom had foreseen this when I was 12; my inability to prioritize.

I have this little blue book that I write down all the cupcakes I've done and when people eat them, I write down what they say and all the comments and how I can make them better in the future. Then I jot down bits and pieces of personal advices like "Less sugar." or "THIS TASTES LIKE BOSS good job" If I put this much effort in medicine I'd be Doogie Howser.

Also, this is weird but I don't really eat any of the cupcakes that I've baked. I would taste them, take a bite or two, but I don't enjoy them. My gustatory buds have been trained since childhood to hate sweet things. I've never been able to finish any cake, cupcake, sweet crap things. Anyway, that's something retarded about me you know now.

Makes me wonder why I'm baking all this crap. I don't even want to sell them.

Though sometimes I do want to take a little neat, pretty  one and smush it on the floor. I don't know why.





Saw Ed Sheeran in a suit today. I mean, in the internet. Obviously.
He looks fine. Not the "How are you today? I'm fine thank you" fine. The "Damnnnnnn that ass" fine. But in this case it's not just his ass. It's all of him. Then again, any man would look good in a suit.

ALSO HE'S 21 YEARS OLD. He's my age. What the holy hell. I am impressed and I hate his successful face a little.


No comments: